Basic Firearms Ownership Course
DescriptionWelcome to the Basic Firearms Ownership Course. Many people ask, "Where do I start or pick up with firearms ownership?" The Trigger Control staff has created this course with the new firearms owner and the firearms owner who wants to hone their skills and obtain a great refresher class.
The 2.5 hour Basic Firearms Ownership course will focus on:
1. The National Rifle Association's 3 fundamental firearms safety rules and what they mean in practicality.
2. Firearms parts and operation including the names and functions of each individual component to modern firearms and the types of firearms actions. Loading and Unloading using 100% safe training cartridges.
3. Learning to disassemble and clean your firearm then discussing the best places and practices for storing your firearm while in use and how to put it away for long term storage.
4. The basics of sight alignment, sight picture, and much more.
5. An ammunition overview including, parts of a cartridge, calibers, types of ammunition for your firearm, best ammunition for self defense, shooting positions, and grip.
All students will receive Trigger Control's proprietary training targets and a copy of Trigger Control's Dry practice rules to take home. As a student of Trigger Control you will also leave with new opportunities to develop your skills. You will be awarded with a Basic Firearms Ownership Course completion certificate.
Tuesday August 8, 2017Trigger Control Training
Tuesday September 12, 2017Trigger Control Training
Tuesday October 10, 2017Trigger Control Training
Tuesday November 14, 2017Trigger Control Training
Tuesday December 12, 2017Trigger Control Training