Private One day enhanced class for Derek Cleveland
Saturday September 9, 2017 8:00am to 5:00pm
Class is full
Iron Lion Combative systems Location Web Link
Directions Click to toggle map
DescriptionTrigger Control Training is excited to announce our One Day Idaho Enhanced CWP Course. This course is designed by world class Instructors from the Civilian and Law Enforcement community. The first half of the day is conducted in the classroom while the second half of the day will be spent on the range at Fernan Rod & Gun Club.
In the classroom you will learn Firearms Safety, Conceal Carry Principles, Idaho Law, Combat Mindset, and have a practical discussion on the Use of Force.
While on the range you will participate in a Live Fire Range under the supervision and leadership of the area???s finest Firearms Instructors. As a student, you will learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and tactics in a safe environment, with the highest Instructor-to-Student ratio in the area.
Successful completion of this Course will qualify you to make application for your Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons Permit.
The range portion of course will be at Fernan.
FAQAs student what am I required to bring with me?
1) A Positive SAFE mindset.
2) A modern semi automatic firearm. (See FAQ page)
3) A strong side hip holster designed for your own firearm.
4) Support side magazine pouches and a minimum of 2 magazines(prefered 3+).
5) Tactical or 2 ply leather belt.
6) 150 Rounds of factory new ammunition.
7) Electronic hearing protection.
8) Safety Glasses.
9) Snacks, water, and dress for rain or shine.
10) Note pad and pen.
11) Completed "Release of Liability, Firearms" Form. (See Classes page)
NotesBefore you register for this course you must have approval from Derek Cleveland Please call Derek with any questions 208-704-0319
Class is full