Low Light & Flashlight Night Shoot
Saturday August 19, 2017 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Room still available
Fernan Rod & Gun ClubLocation Web Link
Directions Click to toggle map
DescriptionTrigger Control Training is proud to present you and all returning Trigger Control students with the opportunity to stay current with your knowledge and continue to build your foundation with a low light & flashlight night shoot.
This is a 4 hour course that combines exceptional training with fun drills to enhance your skills while shooting in low and no light situations.
FAQWhat am I required to bring to attend this shooting course?
You will need the following items to attend:
1) A Positive SAFE mindset.
2) A modern semi automatic firearm. (See FAQ page)
3) A strong side hip holster designed for your own firearm.
4) 150 rounds of factory new ammunition.
5) Magazine/speed loader pouch to be worn on support side hip.
6) Three magazines or speed loaders.
7) Clear safety Glasses
8) Hearing protection in the form of ear muffs. Electronic hearing protection is required.
9) Snacks, water, and dress for rain or shine.
10) Hand warmers
11) Flash light with a single rear button on/off switch
12) Note pad and pen
If you do not have the required equipment please call Trigger Control for recommendations (208)758-0543
Class is full